The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Stevenson Residency
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty27.09.22 22:17 by } lehana {

» Elena's apartment
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty27.10.20 13:42 by ElenaGilbert.▲

» Бара
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty13.06.20 21:09 by ElenaGilbert.▲

» Mine :d
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty23.01.19 14:52 by Dhalia Noor.

» Мона бонбонааа [SPAM]
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty01.01.19 20:06 by ElenaGilbert.▲

» New teeth, new life for him ... & HER♥.
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty10.12.18 18:55 by Victor.

» кой от последните два аватара предпочитате
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty11.09.18 7:40 by Колобър Чакар

» Глас в БГ ТОП
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty06.05.18 10:04 by Колобър Чакар

» Да броим от 1000 до 0
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty03.01.18 6:19 by Колобър Чакар

» Секси или злекси
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty14.12.17 8:52 by Колобър Чакар

» С какво е облечен следващият?
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty14.12.17 8:46 by Колобър Чакар

» Опиши предишния с питие
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty14.12.17 8:44 by Колобър Чакар

» Какъв цвят е бельото на следващия?
All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty14.12.17 8:41 by Колобър Чакар

Staff
Untitled Document

Fallon Hutcherson

administrator - 21 - gifted - adriana lima
Untitled Document

Katerina Petrova

administrator - 17/538 - the devil - nina dobrev
Untitled Document

freya mikaelson

administrator - n/a - witch - riley voelkel
Untitled Document

Niklaus Mikaelson

moderator - n/a - the original - joseph morgan
Untitled Document

-davina claire

moderator - 19 - witch - danielle campbell
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 13 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 13 Гости :: 1 Bot

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 73, на 26.04.24 0:28

All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood*

+33
➳camille
Kery
-caroline.
hayley;;
dr.ives;
- malachai parker;
Damon Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore
Оливър Куин
Mаtt McCarty
Ewa Green
hayley;
Joanna Donovan
Катрин Мартинез
-Shinoda.
Death.
▲. Alek
Gil-Galad.
deborah;
ava.
winter.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Christian.♛
.claire.
-Chaos
Thea Lewis
Victor.
Katerina Petrova
ElenaGilbert.▲
Adeline.
Heaven..
.tessa.
Joseph Reid Jr.
37 posters

Страница 31 от 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood*

Писане by Joseph Reid Jr. 07.05.14 23:08

First topic message reminder :

Elena. ♠️ написа:здравей happpy
продължавайте си happpy
Joseph Reid Jr.
Joseph Reid Jr.
администратор.
администратор.

Брой мнения : 2339
Местожителство : Мистик Фолс

https://vampire-rpg.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty Re: All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood*

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:07

loughll loughll Ама тя беше човешка аз обичам вампирска освен това ще имаш изгода вълчо
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Брой мнения : 1660

All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood* - Page 31 Empty Re: All I know is that right now I wanna rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people who drive minivans listen wishing they were us*flood*

Писане by Kery 22.01.15 23:08

Друго е да пие от теб. Хич не мислиш. От банките кръв не е вкусно.
Kery
Kery
човек
човек

Брой мнения : 98

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:11

Моята е по-специална от просто вампирска, трябва да получа нещо по-специално в замяна loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Брой мнения : 2370

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:12

loughll loughll Едно по специално ревю ще получиш с финал който ще ти се услади много loughll Ще сбъднем всичките ти фантазии
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:15

Хахахах внимавай... Нямаш дори бегла представа какви са фантазиите ми loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:16

loughll loughll сподели ги на ушенце
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:24

охоо вие съвсем изгрубяхте, на някой 50 нюанса сиво му е дошло в повече ми се струва loughll loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:25

loughll loughll Сподели ги на ушенце и ще и сбъднем
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Kery 22.01.15 23:28

smiley-ashamed006 Кери е скрита лимонка. Не е като да й личи още от аватара де...нито от подписа.
Нима вкуса на Клаус не включва камшици?
Kery
Kery
човек
човек

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:30

Може пък да реша да споделя кръвта... *подава си китката* ...  но ще си запазя отплащането за някой друг път, но бъди сигурна че ще ти напомня

Какво беше My tastes are very singular хахахха loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:32

Няма да забравя спокойно вълчо loughll *впива зъбки в плътта и пие доволно*
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Kery 22.01.15 23:33

Значи Кат ако ти трябват камшиците за Клаус ще ти ги дам. Ама да ми ги върнеш после. ^^
Kery
Kery
човек
човек

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:34

Не ми харесва как се съюзявате вие двечките loughll loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:34

А задръж си ги тея камшици loughll loughll Не съм им фен
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Katerina Petrova 22.01.15 23:35

мъжете са като уикенда - тамън да мръднеш и те свършват ХАХАХАХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХА :Д:Д:Д
Katerina Petrova
Katerina Petrova
sweet serial killer
sweet serial killer

Брой мнения : 3197

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:36

Аааа три вече ставате прекалено, ако се съюзите loughll loughll
Не си попаднала на правилния мъж значи loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Kery 22.01.15 23:36

Защо бе? Хубавите неща идват двойно...ОСВЕН калориите.
Kery
Kery
човек
човек

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:37

loughll loughll Катеринке отдавна не сме се виждали
вълчо ти мълчи там че да не си променя мнението за камшиците
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:40

Хахахах щом обичаш грубо не пречи аз да ги ползвам, но обратното не мисля, че ще ти се получи loughll
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:41

loughll ще се получи то
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Katerina Petrova 22.01.15 23:43

Здравейтеее патета cheekkiss как сте? :emaaaaaaa:
Katerina Petrova
Katerina Petrova
sweet serial killer
sweet serial killer

Брой мнения : 3197

Писане by Катрин Мартинез 22.01.15 23:44

Аз съм изтормозено и изморено loughll
Катрин Мартинез
Катрин Мартинез
вампир
вампир

Писане by Niklaus Mikaelson 22.01.15 23:44

Мисля че си мечтателка

Здрастии .. Аз бивам уж при теб как е ?
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
модератор.
модератор.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 31 от 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Върнете се в началото